OVGLEGENDS is our Sunday series, organised by A fine Gentleman !DiESELuv8k and it is ran in RFactor with the legends mod.
The mod can be found here: Link
And the trackpack here: Link
You will also need a skinpack to see all the custom skins: Link
Bad boy points
The bad boy points is a system that penalises drivers, for each time they exceed the track limits and gain time from it. Every time a driver cuts by driving with all the wheels on the inside of the track limit(example here where the black and beige car exceed the track limits and were penalised with a bad boy point each).
Bad boy points can be cleared one by one by driving 10 laps each time on the offcial server. For example, if you have 3 bad boy points, you can clear them by doing 30 laps on the WAT: Legends server. If you have any bad boy points left when the qualifying starts, you will be penalised with one position penalty for each bad boy point. For example, if you qualify in 3rd and you have 2 bad boy points, you will be moved in 5th place for the race.
- Presence on Mumble is not mandatory, but highly encouraged.
- Enter your name and car number in the googledoc to register yourself for the race.
- While the series is open for anyone to join, please practice until you feel comfortable around the track before joining the race.
- You are free to create your own team or join a pre-existing one after asking its owner.
- Set shadows to "medium" and special effects to "off" for universal FPS gain.
- If force feedback is "pulling" the wheel to one direction, change the FFB setting to a negative value
- FFB values are subjective. If you use RealFeel however (which you should, go install it now), put the effects to "Low". Then buy the RealFeel steering upgrade in the Upgrade section of the car you want to drive. Then follow this link and set it up as described there. It will make the game handle completely different.
- If you're experiencing terrible FPS or random unexplainable drops, try Wombat's Nvidia FPS Fix to try and remedy it. Some ATI users also report improvement using it too. (Use with caution, it fucks with the memory)