OVGSUV is our weekly Saturday series in Assetto Corsa organised by andi.
If you want to join, please sign up and keep an eye on the Google Document for more information.
How Do I Connect to the Server?
Use the server browser in the launcher and look for WAT: OVGSUV
or connect to IP: 126.96.36.199:8081
Password is 4ch
Race will be restarted if needed. But probably not
Two races, 10 minutes each. Race 2 will have a reverse grid.
Don't drive like an idiot, and pay attention to the flags.
Don't flip Marko Tulska. Unless it's Flip Marko Tulska Day or if flipping him would be really funny.
How can I add my own car?
First, make sure it follows the rules:
1) No CSP encryption
2) It's a SUV (duh)
3) Minimum weight of 1800kg
4) Maximum Weight/Power ratio of 4 kg/hp
5) Give your car the spec tires linked here
5.1) If you have the WDT Street Car Pack v1.1 mod installed you can also use Content Manager and use the Replace Tires feature to give your SUV the 180SX tires
Once you're finished you upload your car to Mega or Google Drive or whatever and put that link in your car field on the doc. The deadline for submitting cars is 24 hours before the start of the Event
Feel free to run wide on corner exit, just expect to be called a faggot and insulted in public especially if you wreck someone because of it.
- Presence on Mumble is not mandatory, but highly encouraged.
- While the series is open for anyone to join, please practice until you feel comfortable around the track before joining the race.
- The cars have TCS and ABS available. Eventhough you most likely want to turn them off, do not be ashamed to use them if you are struggling.